Saturday, September 14, 2019 – TD Ameritrade Park
- 11am – 6 pm: Athlete Registration and Packet Pick-Up for all distances*
- 11am – 6 pm: Fitness Expo
- 4pm – 6 pm: Pasta Party at The Bullpen – hosted by The Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill***
Sunday, September 15, 2019 – TD Ameritrade Park
All race day registrations must be completed 30 minutes prior to that distances’ start time!
- 5 am – 10:30 am: Athlete Packet Pick-Up for all distances
- 6:30 am: Registration and Packet Pick-Up closes for the Half Marathon and Marathon
- 7 am: Half Marathon and Marathon Start
- 7 am – 1pm: Fitness Expo
- 9:30 am: Half Marathon Awards Ceremony**
- 9:30 am: Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes for the 5K
- 10 am: 5K Start
- 10 am: Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes for the Friends and Family Mile
- 10:30 am: Friends and Family Mile Start
- 10:30 am: Registration and Packet Pick-Up Closes for the 10K
- 11 am: 10K Start
- 11:15 am: 5K Awards Ceremony**
- 12 pm: Marathon Awards Ceremony**
- 12:45 pm: 10K Awards Ceremony**
*It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that athletes pick up their packets on Saturday. You must present a picture ID in order to pick up your packet (ie. driver’s license or passport). You may pick up someone else’s packet with a photocopy of their ID. Packets will not be given out without proper identification.
**PLEASE NOTE: Athletes MUST be present at their Awards Ceremony to receive an award. Unclaimed awards may be shipped or picked up if request is made within two weeks after the event. Athlete is responsible for a $10 shipping and handling fee.
***Pasta Party is free for all athletes who paid a fee to register who RSVP by Sunday, September 1st to HITSPastaParty@gmail.com. $10 for friends and family and all athletes who do not RSVP. Cash only at the door.
• Race Site – TD Ameritrade Park
1200 Mike Fahey St.
Omaha, NE 68102
• Pasta Party – The Bullpen – hosted by the Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill
605 N. 13th St
Omaha, NE 68102
Questions? Call 845.246.8833 or e-mail info@HITSEndurance.com.